We notice the browser you are using is outdated and no longer supported on our site. Let’s get that fixed.


Return to Coronavirus: Guidance and information

Get a refund

If your holiday has been affected, such as a cancelled flight or event, you should contact your travel provider or organiser first. You may be able to rearrange the holiday or get a refund.

Can't get a refund?

If you aren't able to get a refund and you paid on your Capital One card, you may be able to raise a dispute or make a claim with us under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

If your dispute is about a travel company that is no longer trading, this is the form you need. Otherwise, complete our Disputed Transactions Form  Please send the completed form to UKDisputes@capitalone.com and make sure you include any receipts or other relevant documents. You'll need  Adobe Reader opens in a new tab to complete this form  - it's free