Skip to content

Subject Access Request

Return to frequently asked questions
Can I get a copy of all the personal data you keep about me?

Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can ask for a copy of all the personal data we keep about you.

This is a Subject Access Request (SAR). You can make a SAR in writing or over the phone.

Subject Access Request
Capital One (Europe) PLC
PO BOX 5281

For help on what to put in a written request, go to the Information Commissioner's Officeopens in a new tab.

If we need anything extra from you to help us gather all your personal data, then we'll let you know. Once we have the right information, we will answer your request within a month.